SEMI - Environmental Health & Safety
Environmental Health and Safety
SEMI is committed to environmentally sound policies and the health and safety of the people who work in the microelectronics supply chain. SEMI focuses on global EHS topics, compliance and regulatory issues, and the advancement of EHS within the industry. SEMI facilitates industry-wide collective initiatives based on the efforts of member companies.
SEMI and its members, which supply equipment and materials to the semiconductor, display, LED, and PV manufacturing industry, are committed to environmentally sound policies and the health and safety of the people who work in the industry.
SEMI EHS focuses on international EHS topics, compliance and regulatory issues, and the advancement of EHS within the semiconductor industry. It facilitates industry-wide collective efforts that member companies of SEMI believe would be more effectively undertaken by the industry association and cross-industry groups. Division activities include:
- Industry advocacy
- EHS Executive Committee with SEMI Board of Director participation
- International Compliance & Regulatory Committees
- The Global Care initiative
- The Akira Inoue Award
- EHS regulatory tracking database
- The SEHS Grapevine
- EU directives and policy, including new EU Chemicals Policy White Paper and CE marking
- U.S. EPA Significant New Use Rule (SNUR) on perfluoroalkyl sulfonates (PFAS)
- EHS Interest Group Meetings
- Occupational Health & Safety Benchmarking
The EHS Division works in coordination with SEMI International Standards.
Upcoming SEMI EHS Events
EHS ISSUES and TOPICS
Health and Safety Compliance
Awards and Honors
Collaboration with Member Companies
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows