Silicon Manufacturer's Group Information
Silicon Manufacturers Group
The Silicon Manufacturer's Group acts as an independent special interest group of SEMI® members who produce polycrystalline silicon, monocrystalline silicon or silicon wafers (e.g., as cut, polished, epi, etc.) including both reclaimed or reworked wafers as well as silicon-on-insulator (SOI) wafers. The purpose of the group is to facilitate collective efforts on issues related to the silicon industry including the development of market information and statistics about the silicon industry and the semiconductor market.
Recent Press Releases:
- Strong Growth in Q2 2014 Silicon Wafer Shipments (Aug 2014)
- Increase in First Quarter 2014 Silicon Wafer Shipments (May 2014)
- Slight Decline in Third Quarter 2013 Silicon Wafer Shipments (Nov 2013)
- Increase in Second Quarter 2013 Silicon Wafer Shipments (Aug 2013)
- Slight Decrease in First Quarter 2013 Silicon Wafer Shipments (May 2013)
- Silicon Wafer Revenues Decline in 2012 (Feb 2013)
The Executive Committee consists of members from the following companies:
- LG Siltron, Inc.
- Okmetic OYJ
- Shin Etsu Handotai, Co., Ltd.
- Siltronic AG
- Sino-American Silicon Products Inc
- SUMCO Corp.
- SunEdison, Inc.
For more information, please contact:
Edward D. Graham, Jr., senior director for Consortia Interfaces, SEMI
14336 Soula Drive NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123-1929
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows
- SEMI Members