I Heard It through the Grapevine: Join over 500 EHS Professionals on the Know
“I Heard It through the Grapevine”: Join over 500 EHS Professionals on the Knowledge-Sharing SEMI Forum
EHS professionals in the semiconductor industry can share useful technical and regulatory information over the SEMI® Environmental, Health & Safety (SEHS) Grapevine. The Grapevine is an email-based discussion list with over 500 registered members. In the eight years since its inception, the Grapevine has hosted over 800 discussion topics. In 2007, members addressed more than 100 topics, including:
- Corporate policies on employees wearing safety shoes
- Earthquake safety sensors for toxic gas systems
- Policies for hazard awareness training for corporate managers
- Practices for continuous toxic gas monitoring of nitrogen trifluoride
- Gas delivery options for silane/arsine
- Safety and waste treatment options for use of gold etchant containing iodine
- S22 creepage and clearance data
- DOT shipping name classification for silicon powder
- Safety design for ozonated water lines
- Ergonomics of transporting 200 mm lot boxes
Instructions for joining are located on the SEMI website.
As a registered member, you can send pertinent questions to all other members with a single email. Subsequently, members can respond to your email privately or publicly.
All Grapevine discussions are archived on the SEMI website. The archive contains a library of the more than 800 topics discussed on the Grapevine since 2001.
In addition to the Grapevine, SEMI is considering adding web-based discussion forums for knowledge-sharing. If you would like to be involved with the design of these forums, please contact Sanjay Baliga.
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows
- SEMI Members