North America Standards Spring 2009 Meetings
The NA Standards Spring 2009 meetings will take place on March 29 through April 2 at the Sheraton-San Jose Hotel in Milpitas, California. This meeting set will host 10 committees and over 60 task forces engaged in various standardization activities including:
- Anti-Counterfeiting (Preventing/Detecting Semiconductor Counterfeit Products)
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Guidelines
- Factory Automation Hardware and Software
(1) The North America Microlithography Committee will be meeting in conjunction with the SPIE Advanced Lithography Conference in San Jose, California.
NA Microlithography Committee Meeting
Friday, February 27, 2009
12 – 2 PM, U.S. Pacific Time
San Jose Convention Center
408 Almaden Blvd
San Jose, CA 95110
(2) The North America Compound Semiconductor Materials Committee will be meeting in conjunction with CS MANTECH 2009 in Tampa, Florida. Additional meeting information will be available soon.
CS MANTECH 2009
May 18-21, 2009
Marriott Waterfront Hotel and Marina