Jobs at SEMI
SEMI connects more than 2,000 member companies and more than a quarter-million professionals worldwide to advance the science and business of electronics manufacturing. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Since 1970, SEMI has built connections that have helped its members grow, create new markets, and address common industry challenges together. SEMI maintains offices in Bangalore, Beijing, Berlin, Brussels, Grenoble, Hsinchu, Moscow, San Jose, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, and Washington, D.C. For more information about a career at SEMI, please contact SEMI at: email@example.com
- Senior Manager, Exhibitions & Events (San Jose, California, USA)
- Project Coordinator, Collaborative Technology Platforms (San Jose, California, USA)
- Sales Manager, Exhibitions & Events (San Jose, California, USA)
- Manager Sales and Membership Europe (Berlin, Germany)
- Programs and Events Assistant (Berlin, Germany)
SEMI is an equal opportunity employer.