SEMI - Member Benefits
SEMI Membership Benefits
SEMI membership provides brand exposure, business networking opportunities, access to information, and discounts on products such as exhibition booths. Additionally, SEMI advocates on behalf of the industry on topics such as public policy, EHS, intellectual property, and workforce development.
- Influence through Participation: Access industry thought leaders and influence matters critical to the industry
- Visibility: Member company profile included in the searchable SEMI online directory
- Access to SEMI Staff: From Environment, Health and Safety regulatory issues to intellectual property and regional public policy advocacy to market statistics—SEMI staff is available to assist members around the world
- Access to Information: Complimentary access to industry-focused webinars and members-only library of content on SEMI website
- Discounts: Take advantage of exhibition, sponsorship, online advertising (newsletters and websites), market information, and industry standards discounts
- Cost Savings Programs: Special industry pricing on services and commodities purchased by all members
- Extended Benefits: Includes discounts for all employees
- Exhibition Priority Points: Earn valuable priority points for better booth space selection
- Support SEMI: As a not-for-profit trade association, SEMI membership dues sustain programs and services critical to the advancement of our industry such as standards development, strategic industry and global initiatives, government relations, and new market development
- Workforce Development programs and activities that seek to advance the growth and development of the human resources needed to continue the health and growth of high-tech industry
Join SEMI today—gain access to programs, technology, communities, and other opportunities that will expand your business network.
For more information regarding SEMI membership, please call SEMI at 1.408.943.6901 or email email@example.com.
Committees, Advisory Boards, Special Interest Groups: Connecting People, Ideas, and Action
SEMI is driven to serve member needs by an international Board of Directors, regional advisory boards, numerous advisory committees, working groups, and volunteers that provide input and direction on the issues, industries, and actions SEMI pursues. SEMI also sponsors technology and segment-specific special interest groups, to address unique industry needs and to provide a collective voice for defined audiences within the microelectronics industry.
Expositions: Bringing the Industry together for more than 40 Years
SEMI expositions, including SEMICON® and SOLARCON®, are recognized around the world as the premier forums for showcasing new products and technologies, exploring new markets, and connecting suppliers and customers across the microelectronics industry. Many of the industry's top companies began their history by participating at a SEMICON exposition, and virtually every major technology development in microelectronics manufacturing made its debut at a SEMICON.
Public Policy: Advocating Policies that Promote Growth and Trade
Working directly with governmental and regulatory authorities, and in association with other organizations and coalitions, SEMI promotes member interests in tax, tariff, export control, education, immigration, competitiveness, Intellectual Property and other government initiatives. In facilitating collective action and providing a unified voice for the industry, SEMI has been influential in promoting world trade agreements, passing key legislation, and shaping regulations that contribute to industry growth and profitability.
Market Research and Information: Helping Companies Navigate Market Trends
The SEMI Industry Research and Statistics program collects and reports critical data on the global microelectronics industry, including sales and shipments of manufacturing equipment, fab construction and operations, materials trends and markets, and regional market activity. The data and reports SEMI distributes, helps SEMI members understand market trends, identify new market opportunities, and better plan for industry business cycles, in turn helping companies manage their bottom line and increase their profitability.
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows
- SEMI Members