ASMC 2012 - Author Instructions/Abstract Submission
ASMC 2012 – Authors Instructions
A preliminary ASMC 2012 call for papers will be posted in the coming weeks. At ASMC, you will interact with professionals who are interested in learning from your experiences and expertise. As an author/speaker, you have a tremendous opportunity for industry exposure and recognition, as well as the occasion to network with your peers, suppliers and customers, and academia.
If you abstract is accepted, your paper must be presented in person. Submission of an abstract to ASMC represents a commitment to present an original, non-commercial, peer-reviewed paper at the conference. ALL technical manuscripts will be published in the ASMC 2012 proceedings. If you cannot confirm that your paper will be presented in person by either yourself or a co-author/proxy, your paper will not be considered.
It is critical that you include in your timeline your company approval cycles, which may be a longer process than preparation of the actual manuscript and presentation. Please note the folowing dates and share this information with your co-author(s) and management. Dates are subject to change.
- 24 October 2011 – Final Deadline for Abstracts
- 16 December 2011 – Authors notified via email of abstract statusConfirmation will be sent via email to primary contact.
- 7 March 2012 – Speaker agreement/confirmation form.
- 25 April 2012 - Preliminary manuscript. All authors are requested to submit a preliminary manuscript which will be reviewed by ASMC committee members. Maximum number of pages is six (6). Authors will be provided feedback to ensure the highest technical quality of manuscripts. MANUSCRIPT TEMPLATE. To convert your manuscript to an IEEE compliant PDF, click on http://www.pdf-express.org/. The conference id will be provided. Please follow instructions as directed.
- TBA - Final, company-approved manuscript (PDF) and COPYRIGHT FORM must be uploaded to the ASMC manuscript site in order to be published in the ASMC 2012 proceedings. Do not password protect the PDF.
- TBA - Deadline for presentations (PowerPoint Template). All materials must be provided in electronic format. When you submit your PPT, please reconfirm who will present the paper. For oral presentations, we strongly recommend that speakers bring a back up presentation on a memory stick. Poster presenters are required to submit both a manuscript and a presentation. Poster frames will be provided. However, presenters must bring actual posters. All ASMC presentations will be provided to ASMC attendees post conference in PDF.
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows
- SEMI Members