February 24, 2010 Test Cell Communication Group Meeting
Test Cell Communications Conference Call
February 24, 2010
- Insure all interested parties know which standards to have.
- Identify issues that may prevent a review of these standards prior to the March 24 meeting.
- Identify any high level issues regarding the selected standards (mainly regarding applicability).
- Develop an agenda for the March 24 meeting.
- Len Van Eck - LTXC
- Mark Roos – Roos Instruments
- Joel Taylor - Verigy
- Edward Smith – Salvador
- Bill Fritzsche - LTXC
- Andrew Gilligan – LTXC
- Steve Ledford – Verigy
- Michael Lyman – Optimal Test
- Don Harman
- Andy Aagaard – Intel (cannot attend Mar 24 – alterative possible)
- Sergio Perez
- Velencia De La Vega - Intel
Regarding Agenda Item 1 - Insure all interested parties know which standards to have
- Need at a minimum
SEMI EQUIPMENT COMMUNICATIONS STANDARD 2 MESSAGE CONTENT (SECS-II)
GENERIC MODEL FOR COMMUNICATIONS AND CONTROL OF MANUFACTURING EQUIPMENT (GEM)
STANDARD FOR TESTER EQUIPMENT SPECIFIC EQUIPMENT MODEL (TSEM)
SPECIFICATION FOR SECS-II PROTOCOL FOR TESTER SPECIFIC EQUIPMENT MODEL (TSEM)
Low level communication
HIGH-SPEED SECS MESSAGE SERVICES (HSMS) GENERIC SERVICES
HIGH-SPEED SECS MESSAGE SERVICES SINGLE-SESSION MODE (HSMS-SS)
OBJECT SERVICES STANDARD: CONCEPTS, BEHAVIOR, AND SERVICES
SECS-II PROTOCOL FOR OBJECT SERVICES STANDARD (OSS)
Regarding Agenda Item 2- Identify issues that may prevent a review of these standards prior to the March 24 meeting;
Everyone that submitted a TFOF form should have received an email from
“SEMIViews Support”. This will contain your user name and initial password.
Once logged in, you can change the password if you wish. You should have access to
the SEMI standards that were discussed in this meeting.
Access to SEMIViews is read-only. We do not have access rights to download and save
Please contact Paul Trio (email@example.com) or Len Van Eck (firstname.lastname@example.org)
for the TFOF form.
Regarding Agenda Item 3 - Identify any high level issues regarding the selected standards (mainly regarding applicability)
Joel Taylor suggested IPC2501 – web based exchange (instead of E5).
After meeting research by Mark Roos - It appears that SEMI E128-0706 covers this topic.
- Suggested adding E142 – Wafer mapping
- Suggested ITU X.891 – binary XML formatting – replace formatting level, not transport layer
STDF – for datalog
- Use as a starting point
- Example of how datalog can be supported
STDF working group being formed (same as this group)
Develop an agenda for the March 24 meeting
- Prior to the meeting, an information packet will be distributed to the group. At a minimum, it will be posted on the SEMI CAST website for everyone to view.
- Length of the meeting – generally agreed that it will take a full day.
- Call to Order
- If we make these changes, what problem do we solve?
- Discussion on use cases – examples
Review and agree on topology
- Based on drawing from December meeting
Discuss alternate specifications
- Ramifications on recommended specs
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows
- SEMI Members