HR Generalist China
Human Resource Generalist
SEMI - China
degree, major in Human Resources Management is preferable
EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- At least 3 years experience in HR
- working in multinational company is preferable
- Pro-active attitude, Mature and Independent, can take pressure
- Good English and Chinese, both in writing, speaking, reading and listening.
- This position will serve as Administrative Assistant to Regional President in addition to HR Generalist functions.
- Principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
- Laws, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Human resources program development to attract, reward and retain employees.
Assist to plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities of SEMI China to maximize the SEMI strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.
Develop all HR functions' capability, define and improve HR policies, procedures and practices to ensure overall HR services are effectively and efficiently delivered. Cooperation with HQ HR to deal relative things and organize external activities
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibility for all of the functions that deal with the needs and activities including these areas of responsibility:
- (E.g. Employment interviews, Recruiting, Temporary labor coordination, Pre-employment testing, and College recruiting (Campus Program) etc.)
- Assist job analyst by coordinate line managers to list specific duties and responsibilities of the job in question
- Write job description and job specification based on input from department supervisor and HQ requirement
- Conduct initial screening interviews and refer feasible candidates to department supervisor
- Interview candidates and assist line managers to make final selection secessions
- Explain to HR future staffing needs and sorts of people needed to be hired
- Develop selection tests based on department supervisor’s describe of ‘human requirements’ of job
- Develop sources of qualified applicants and engage in recruiting activities aimed at developing a pool of qualified applicants
Compensation and Benefits
- (E.g. Wage / salary administration, Job descriptions, Payroll administration, Job analysis, Executive Compensation, Incentive pay plans, Benefits, Vacation/leave policies and administration, Insurance benefits administration etc.)
- Deal with the declaration of base for social securities payment, declaration of base for house funding and other domestic HR general affairs.
- Cooperation with CIIC to deal relative things
- Assist to conduct job evaluation procedures aimed at determining relative worth of each job in the firm
- Assist to conduct salary surveys to determine how other firms are paying the same or similar positions
- Serve as a resource in advising line management regarding financial incentives and pay plan alternatives
- Develop in consultation with line management, the firm’s benefits and services packages including health care options and pensions
- (E.g. Orientation of
new employees, Supervisory training / management development, Tuition aid /
Scholarships, Career planning / development, etc.)
- According to HQ HR policy, prepare training materials and orientation documents and outlines
- Orient employees regarding the company and job, and instruct and train new employees
- Advise company regarding development plan for managers based on company stated vision of firm’s future needs
- Recommend managers for developmental activities
- Assess subordinates’ career progress and advise them regarding career options
- Serve as resource for providing information regarding how to institute and operate quality improvement programs and team-building efforts.
- According to HQ HR policy, develop performance appraisal tools and maintain records of appraisals
- Organize the family gathering activity
- Organize the new year dinner
- Service and organize the employee representative meeting
Any other area as following:
- Performance Management.
- Policy Recommendation. Cooperation with HQ HR to deal relative things
- Results Focus
Targets and achieves results, sets challenging goals, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles, accepts accountability, sets team standards and responsibilities, provides leadership/motivation.
Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values, is widely trusted, admits mistakes, doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain and conveys good news and bad.
- Self Development
Seeks out and accepts feedback, is a proactive learner, takes on tough assignments to improve skills, keeps knowledge and skills uptodate, turns mistakes into learning opportunities.
- Negotiation Skills
Conducts positive negotiations, ability to compromise, handles conflict, seeks common ground, articulates own and others goals, stays focused on positive outcome.
- Customer Focus
Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, responds to internal customers.
Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
SEMI is the global industry association serving the manufacturing supply chains for the microelectronic, display and photovoltaic industries. SEMI member companies are the engine of the future, enabling smarter, faster and more economical products that improve our lives. Since 1970, SEMI has been committed to helping members grow more profitably, create new markets and meet common industry challenges.
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows