SEMI - Intellectual Property
Intellectual property (IP) protection is a critically important issue for our industry. Strong and effective IP protection is essential for SEMI member companies in all regions of the world. SEMI is actively working to provide educational opportunities for companies, to work with governments to strengthen IP enforcement, and to advocate on the industry’s behalf.
This website is designed to provide member companies with information on SEMI activities, industry information and recommended resources. For more information, please contact the Industry Advocacy Staff at 1.202.289.0440 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preventing Counterfeiting of Semiconductors through Traceability (SEMICON Japan)
- New SEMI Standards to Combat IC Chip Counterfeiting
- Webcast on IP: Innovation at Risk
- SEMI IP White Paper: Register for a free download
- Innovation is at Risk: Losses of up to $4 Billion annually due to IP Infringement
- Intellectual Property Best Practices for Global Marketplace (PDF): This paper provides practical insight on how to best protect your IP and your business on a day-to-day basis. It is based primarily on U.S. law in the context of today's international economic landscape.
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- WIPO Directory of Intellectual Property Offices
- WTO Agreement on Trade-related Aspects of Intellectual Property (TRIPS)
- Coalition Against Counterfeiting and Piracy
Innovation is at Risk: Losses of up to $4 Billion Annually due to IP Infringement
How IP infringement affects our industry.
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows