European Microelectronic Fab Database/Report – Single-User License
European Microelectronic Fab Database/Report 2012 – Single-User
European Database/Market Report of Microelectronic/Microsystem Manufacturing Facilities & Major R&D Organizations
This comprehensive Database and Report detail fab locations, products, technologies, manufacturing facilities, and financial information. The covered geographical area is 50 countries, including the European Union, Eastern European countries, Turkey, Morocco, Israel and Russia.
The objectives of the Database and Report are:
- To understand based on facts, the complex and diverse collection of semiconductor equipment and material suppliers’ customers.
- To create a tool for the equipment and material suppliers and all businesses related to microelectronics production field to assess business opportunities in the European market.
- To enable suppliers of microelectronic and microsystem industry to detect new opportunities in the European Semiconductor market.
The Database includes:
- ICs (Memory, Logic, Analog and mixed signal, ASICs, other IC devices)
- MEMS and Sensors (ink jet head; sensors: pressure, inertial, IR image, specific chemicals and gasses; optical MEMS; RF MEMS; microphones; digital compass; oscillator; other MEMS devices)
- RF (GaAs, SiC, GaN, InP based devices)
- Power Devices and CPV
- Printed Electronics
- Packaging (discrete packaging, zero and first-level packaging, wafer level packaging, other packaging techniques such as 3D)
- Major R&D Organizations
The Report was developed through more than 120 direct interviews with companies and through in-depth questionnaires.
The Report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Statistical analysis of the breakdown of corporate and manufacturing sites by size, geography, technology, and products
- Trends analysis for products and manufacturing
- Summary of key points that includes key concerns and initiatives related to the development, purchase and use of equipment and materials
The Database Includes Details on the Manufacturing Sites*
- Name of the company, including Website address
- Size (number of employees, sales figures for 2010)
- General activities (applications, devices and markets)
- Addresses of the different manufacturing sites in Europe
- For each Manufacturing Site:
- Technologies implemented
- Capacity (wafer starts per month)
- Capacity forecast
- Size and class of the clean room
|MULTI-User Licenses available, please contact Customer Service for pricing.|
SEMI® European Microelectronics Fab Database and Report |
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows