SEMICON Taiwan 2014 to Capitalize on Growing Market Opportunities in Taiwan; Planning for Record Attendance
TAIPEI, Taiwan — August 6, 2014 —Taiwan is forecast to have the largest regional semiconductor manufacturing equipment and materials capital expenditures in both 2014 and 2015. Next month, SEMICON Taiwan 2014, the premier microelectronics event in Taiwan, will bring this investment energy into focus on September 3-5 at the Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall. SEMICON Taiwan (in its 19th year), is expected to be the largest ever, with an anticipated 1,340 booths and reach over 40,000 attendees and exhibitors. Supporting the industry and exhibition growth, SEMICON Taiwan 2014 will offer 21 business and technology sessions featuring more than 120 speakers addressing topics that include 3D IC to new memory devices, advanced packaging, MEMS, sustainability and more.
Attracting the world’s leading technology companies from design throughout the entire manufacturing supply chain, the event brings together industry leaders and innovators from around the world. Exhibition pavilions include: Precision Machinery, Secondary Markets, Sustainable Manufacturing, High-Tech Facilities, SICA, CMP, Job Fair, and also region-specific pavilions for Korea, Holland, and Europe.
SEMICON Taiwan 2014 presents a program lineup driven by the anticipated growth of System in Package (SiP), sustainability efforts, the Internet of Things (IoT) and innovation shaping the future of design and manufacturing for semiconductors, nanoelectronics, MEMS, and other related advanced electronics.
- Supplier Search Program: Supplier Search Program is a value-added service provided by SEMI to facilitate more information exchange between SEMI members,Taiwan, and global Device Makers and OSAT. Learn more about procurement needs and current/future focus in tool selections, parts and components
- Market Trends Forum: A focus on the semiconductor market outlook with speakers from Barclays Capital Securities Taiwan, Gartner, IC Insights, Morgan Stanley, SEMI, TechSearch International, and TSMC.
- Executive Summit: Speakers from ASE, Cadence, imec, Inotera, and TSMC who will share their perspective of “What’s Next.”
- SiP Global Summit 2014: Sessions on 3D IC Technology and Embedded Technology are featured; industry leaders will share their views on product application and development, technology strategy, cost effectiveness, repositioning the value chain and more.
- High-Tech Facility International Forum: Features two keynotes, ten presentations, and panels on topics including next-generation cleanroom design, nano-contamination control, facility information modeling and other crucial technologies affecting facility development.
- Memory Summit: With presentations and panelists from ChipMOS Technologies, IEK, Inotera, ITRI, Lam Research, Micron, MXIC, and Walton Advanced Engineering, who will review and discuss technology trends and success strategies.
SEMICON Taiwan 2014 is strongly supported by companies like ASE, Spil, UMC, TSMC, and more in terms of speakers, forum topics, and visitors. All SEMICON Taiwan forums are under the advisory of Taiwan Regional Advisory Board and 15 technical and business committees led by Taiwan device makers and OSATs. SEMICON Taiwan is the platform to connect you and your most important customers in Taiwan and Asia.
To learn more or register for SEMICON Taiwan 2014, visit www.semicontaiwan.org.
SEMI is the global industry association serving the nano- and micro-electronic manufacturing supply chains. Our 1,900+ member companies are the engine of the future, enabling smarter, faster and more economical products that improve our lives. Since 1970, SEMI has been committed to helping members grow more profitably, create new markets and meet common industry challenges. SEMI maintains offices in Bangalore, Beijing, Berlin, Brussels, Grenoble, Hsinchu, Moscow, San Jose, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.semi.org.
Deborah Tsai/(for SEMI)
Telephone: 886.3.560.1777 ext. 207
# # #
- Market Info
- Events & Tradeshows