Why SEMI Sustainability
The SEMI Sustainability Initiatives leverages the power of industry professionals and innovations from around the world to transform our ecosystem into one that balances the interests of People, Planet and Profit.
Join the SEMI Sustainability Initiative
The Initiative is composed of leaders in the global effort to address climate change and create a more sustainable future. Members gather virtually as a group monthly and more often in smaller Working Group meetings. Membership is free for representatives from companies who are already SEMI Members or Strategic Partners. If your organization is not a SEMI Member, it is easy to sign up and get involved in this industry-defining effort.
As a SEMI member, activation into the SEMI Sustainability community is simple. Just complete this short form for activation (choose EHS&S), and we will handle the rest.
MAKE INDUSTRY CONNECTIONS
- 24/7 access to the entire SEMI member network
- Connect & Participate in other SEMI technology communities - either you or your colleagues
ENGAGE WITH INDUSTRY PEERS
- Shape the Future of Sustainability
- Join working groups to solve challenges
- Engage in global advocacy on issues such as talent and technology development
BUILD YOUR BRAND
- Speak at influential industry events around the globe
- Connect to our one-of-a-kind PR Program for marketing activities including blogs, webinars and media access.
GAIN MARKET INSIGHTS
- Members-only resources available 24/7 including research, white papers, presentations and more
ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNTS
- Member pricing on conferences, exhibitions and industry research
- Cost savings on many everyday fab and business needs
New Article on Sustainability Leadership!
Sustainability must be a leadership imperative in the semiconductor value chain. SEMI VP Dr. Mousumi Bhat and Mercuri Urval Leads Richard Goddard and Flemming Kehr teamed up to provide this guide to sustainability leadership.
StartUps for Sustainabiilty
The StartUps for Sustainability program searches for and highlights young companies making great contributions to building a more sustainable industry. The program facilitates introductions to Corporate Venture Capital arms and private VC firms who are seeking to fund the next generation of business plans built around making sustainability achievable.