Skip to main content
Why Participate in SEMI Data Collection?
Why Should Companies Participate?
- To obtain timely information about the market segments your company participates in
- In exchange for participating, participants receive the report for free
- Ensures that correct and up-to-date information is reported to the broader industry
- Accurate information helps communicate industry conditions and trends to the press, financial community, governments, and others
- Participants obtain access to reliable market data for free in exchange for participating
- Current programs have good participation/coverage – unbiased, benchmark industry data
- No market share is tracked, individual data are kept confidential – all reports focus on “ship-to” regions
- Safeguards have been in place to protect participant data since 1991
Objectives of SEMI Data Collection Programs:
- To promote understanding of the industry through collection and distribution of accurate, timely, and specific market data on industry sales, order input, and other trends.
- To provide program participants a basis for identifying industry trends and monitoring their own performance within the industry as a whole as well as within specific product segments.
Who can I contact about data collection programs at SEMI?