The Nano-Bio Materials Consortium (NBMC) brings together scientists, engineers and business development professionals from industry, government and universities to collaboratively initiate research and development of electronic technologies to improve human performance monitoring and performance augmentation.
Membership in NBMC is corporate-based and is free for companies who are already SEMI members. Choose your category here:
SEMI Membership benefits are broad and wide-ranging for any corporation in, or selling to, the microelectronics manufacturing industry. SEMI offers communities and activities for promoting your company, connecting to industry trends and leaders in the industry, and collaborating on business and technical projects. Explore the benefits of SEMI Membership. Go straight to the membership application.
If you are already a SEMI Members, congratulations on your excellent decision! NBMC Membership is free - simply complete this information and you will begin receiving all information shared with members, have access to contact information for other members and the full library of NBMC information.
NBMC Premier membership allows your company the insider view of proposed and active NBMC-funded projects, with participation on the NBMC Technical and Governing Councils. All Premier members are invited to review proposals, vote on moving them forward, and sit on project review meetings. You also have access to project review presentations. Contact SEMI-NBMC at email@example.com for more information.
Most member-only communication is done through our online platform - Connect@SEMI. There members also access a variety of documents and market updates, and have access to direct contact information to all other members (individuals have opt-out rights).
- Access to the entire NBMC member network, including key players across the nano-bio materials supply chain
- Listing in the Member Directory
- Speaking opportunities at influential industry events throughout the year and around the globe at numerous NBMC, FlexTech, and SMART MedTech conferences.
- Members-only resources that include NBMC research, presentations, white papers, webinar presentations.
- Member-pricing on conferences and exhibitions as well as on industry research.
- PR and marketing activities for your organization
- Global advocacy representation on issues affecting the industry with governments around the world
- Cost savings on many everyday fab and business needs, including: cell phone contracts, rental cars, gas and chemical needs, and more. Explore the cost savings program.
- Membership in other SEMI Technology Communities
- Committee membership for more directed and intimate access to your customers, suppliers, and others.
SEMI NBMC Data Sheet
One page with useful background information on SEMI-NBMC
SEMI NBMC PowerPoint Overview
Graphics-based information on SEMI-NBMC mission and programs
SEMI Technology & Trends Blog
Updates on sensors and flexible electronics
SEMI NBMC Online Platform
Library, Membership Contact Info and Discussion Threads
Useful info on flexible, printed and hybrid technology
Industry Standards Library
Standards relevant to flexible and printed electronics
Resource for sourcing new materials and mixtures
Specialists in flexible hybrid electronics manufacturing and processes