The Electronic System Design Alliance (ESD Alliance), a SEMI Technology Community, an international association of companies providing goods and services throughout the semiconductor design ecosystem, is a forum to address technical, marketing, economic and legislative issues affecting the entire industry. It acts as the central voice to communicate and promote the value of the semiconductor design industry as a vital component of the global electronics industry.
Learn More About the ESD Alliance
Join the ESD Alliance
Interested in joining the ESD Alliance? Benefit from, and contribute to, the forum to address technical, marketing, economic and legislative issues affecting the entire industry.
As a SEMI member, activation into the ESD Alliance is simple, with no additional cost beyond your SEMI membership. Contact Bob Smith (email@example.com) for information and details.
- To join the ESD Alliance, you first have to be a SEMI member. Learn more about SEMI membership and the cost of membership.
- Fill out our membership application.
- Contact your local SEMI office to speak to a representative from that region or email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For ESD Alliance specific questions and an application, contact Bob Smith (email@example.com).
- Fill out the ESD Alliance Membership Form.
- Submit the membership form to Bob Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org), which will be reviewed by the Governing Council.
MAKE INDUSTRY CONNECTIONS
- Access to the entire SEMI member network
- Connect with other SEMI technology communities
ENGAGE WITH INDUSTRY PEERS
- Participate in ESD Alliance committees to solve industry-wide challenges
- Meet influencers at ESD Alliance educational forums and events
GAIN MARKET INSIGHTS
- ESD Alliance members receive discounts on the quarterly Electronic Design Market Data report. This report includes detailed revenue trends for the EDA, Semiconductor IP, and Design Services industries.
ENJOY MEMBER DISCOUNT
- Member pricing on conferences, exhibitions and industry research publications.