Powering the Future of Mobility: SEMI Smart Mobility Initiative
The SEMI Smart Mobility initiative brings together community stakeholders in the microelectronics and mobility ecosystems to identify and address technical issues and supply chain dynamics that are best addressed collectively.
Microelectronics driving the future of mobility: Key Principles of Smart Mobility
Semiconductors have enabled the vast majority of recent innovations in automotive technology. Be part of the chip revolution that is driving automotive innovation and gain exposure to business opportunities with local and global impact.
Explore hot topics like power electronics, SiC, battery technology, charging infrastructure and other critical issues as the world moves to electric vehicles (EVs).
Learn more about what SEMI is doing to address the automotive chip shortage and create a more resilient global supply chain.
Collaborate with mobility and semiconductor sectors to reduce energy consumption, green the manufacturing process and improve supply chain resiliency.
New technology solutions for ADAS, electrification, cybersecurity, zero-emission initiatives - get involved!
A robust infrastructure is key to achieving sustainability goals and accelerating technology enablement - join forces to build a scalable solution.
News & Resources
Join SEMI Smart Mobility Initiative
- Connect and collaborate with companies and individuals across the global automotive and electronics supply chain
- Learn about developing technologies and applications, technology roadmaps, critical issues, and more
- Demonstrate and present your technologies, solutions, and business strategies at SEMI conferences, seminars, and meet-ups
- Meet and network with peers and experts from around the global automotive electronics ecosystem
- Automotive OEMs
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive electronics and systems suppliers
- Device manufacturers: semiconductors, MEMS, sensors, imaging systems, displays, etc.
- Semiconductor design houses
- Electronics manufacturing equipment, materials, and services suppliers
- Government agencies and policy experts
- R&D and Innovation institutes
- Security and safety experts
- Software developers
To contact the Smart Mobility initiative staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief of Staff and Global Smart Mobility Lead
Smart Mobility Consultant
Sr. Manager, Programs & Committees
Pantelitsa Paraskeva Markus
Sr. Manager, Technology Programs
Consultant, Industry Specialist
Manager, Technology & Programs
Sr. Manager, Committee & Programs