The Semiconductor Climate Consortium is focused on the challenges of climate change and works to speed industry value chain efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in member company operations and in other sectors of our value chain. We believe that the collaboration of our member companies, with our accumulated knowledge and innovative technology, will accelerate solutions to the most pressing problems. Working together, we will address and solve issues no one company can do alone.
The Semiconductor Climate Consortium drives progress on climate challenges within our industry value chain and supports the Paris Agreement and related accords driving the 1.5°C pathway.
Do you share this vision? Join us and get involved!
Align on common approaches to continuously improve and reduce greenhouse gas emissions in the semiconductor industry value chain.
Publicly report progress and Scope 1, 2, & 3 GHG emissions for the value chain annually according to the guidelines and principles in the GHG Protocol and agree to key underlying assumptions
Set near-term and long-term targets in the value chain in accordance with best available science, with the aim to reach Net Zero greenhouse gas emissions per the GHG Protocol no later than 2050.
Nov. 16, 2022 - Video: Al Gore Keynotes SCC Session at COP27
Oct. 10, 2022 - Top 10 Reasons to Join New Semiconductor Climate Consortium
Benefits to Joining the Climate Consortium
1) Collaborate on industry value chain goals while solving your own
2) Increase the speed to achieving your goals and targets
3) Assist in developing reports, analysis and how-to guides
4) Strengthen your materiality assessment and value chain inputs
5) Join leaders across the industry to solve problems together
6) Develop tools to assist with reporting and baselining
7) Learn how other companies in our value chain are responding to the climate challenge
8) Participate in Climate Standards and Goals Setting
9) Standardize how we calculate Scopes 1, 2 & 3 in the value chain for better transparency
The consortium will leverage our own experts from across the semiconductor value chain to lead and participate in work groups.
Work groups will be accessible to all members, and the work group scopes and objectives will be regularly evaluated
to assure they are meeting member expectations.
Ready To Join?
Join the Companies that have already made their commitment.