The Smart Manufacturing Initiative is a global effort that helps microelectronics manufacturers enable business value by facilitating awareness and problem solving to reduce barriers and speed-time to ROI for critical Industry 4.0 technology deployment.
Enable the future of Microelectronics Manufacturing through Industry 4.0
AI-Driven Autonomous Factory of the Future
Explore Industry 4.0 technologies and best practices as chip manufacturers optimize the sensing-connecting-predicting chain.
Accelerating Sustainability with Smart Manufacturing
Collaborate with the entire supply chain to unleash the potential of Industry 4.0 technologies that enable sustainable manufacturing practices.
With programs ranging from K-12 & veteran outreach to eLearning, learn how SEMI is upskilling and reskilling talent for future factories.
Connect & Learn
Make new connections and spread knowledge on cutting-edge technologies via SEMICON sessions, webinars, blogs, and our e-learning platform
Share Best Practices
Collaborate with Industry 4.0 domain experts on Case Studies through pre-competitive platforms
Increase your success rate to improved production efficiency by referencing developed Guidelines, Requirements, White papers, and Standards Resources
Drive advancements by participating in Benchmarks & Pilot Projects to implement Industry 4.0 technologies
Smart Manufacturing Events
See What Your Peers are Saying
Join Smart Manufacturing
- Connect and collaborate with companies and individuals across the global electronics supply chain
- Learn about developing Industry4.0 technologies and applications, technology roadmaps, critical issues, and more
- Demonstrate and present your technologies, solutions, and business strategies at SEMI conferences, seminars, and meet-ups
- Meet and network with peers and experts from around the global electronics ecosystem
- Contact us via email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone with a business or technology interest in Smart Manufacturing/Industry4.0 is invited to participate, including:
- Device manufacturers: semiconductors, electronics, sensors, etc.
- Electronics manufacturing equipment, materials, and services suppliers
- Government agencies and policy experts
- R&D and Innovation institutes
- Manufacturing USA Institutes
As a SEMI member, joining the SEMI Smart Manufacturing Initiative is straightforward. Reach out to us at email@example.com for assistance.
For more information about the SEMI Smart Manufacturing initiative, contact Mark da Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org.