The SEMI Supply Chain Management (SCM) initiative is a one-of-a-kind global platform that brings together top industry leaders to advance a more resilient and agile electronics supply chain. Through deep dives, educational forums, benchmarking, standards development, and strategic partnerships, the initiative seeks to empower members to anticipate and respond to future disruptions proactively.
IAC Founding Members
SEMI SCM initiative membership:
As the global industry association representing the electronics design and manufacturing supply chain with more than 2,500 member companies, SEMI can leverage its broad and deep industry reach to develop a virtual platform to collectively identify and address pressing supply chain challenges while helping members anticipate issues and risks and proactively identify solutions across the semiconductor value chain and ecosystem.
- Have a Supply Chain forum for just electronics companies to share best practices and benchmarks, and discuss non- or pre-competitive supply chain issues that need collective resolution
- Leverage SEMI across the value chain in areas that may be challenging for members today to address just by themselves.Join leaders across the industry to solve problems together.
- Collectively accelerate the adoption of SCM tools and platforms, develop strategies to address supply chain vulnerabilities and protect your businesses now and in the future.
- Assist in developing reports, analysis and how-to guides
- Access to member contributed blogs.
Anyone with a business or technology interest in supply chain in the end-to-end electronics ecosystem and adjacencies is invited to participate, including:
- Material suppliers (Assembly, Chemicals & Solids, Gases, FPD, Mask Making, Process, Substrate, Test, Photovoltaic, Nanotechnology)
- Device manufacturers: semiconductors, MEMS, sensors, imaging systems, displays, etc.
- Semiconductor design houses
- Electronics manufacturing equipment, materials, and services suppliers
- Government agencies and policy experts
- R&D and Innovation institutes
- Security and safety experts
- Software developers and ISVs
- Logistics Providers
1. To join the SCM initiative, you first have to be a SEMI member. Learn more about SEMI membership and cost of membership.
2. Fill out our membership application.
3. Contact your local SEMI office to speak to a representative from that region or email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about SEMI Supply Chain Management Initiative
For questions or inquiries about the SEMI Supply Chain Management Initiative, contact us at email@example.com
Chief of Staff & Corporate Strategy
Strategic Advisor, SEMI Supply Chain Initiative
Coordinator, Events & Project