SEMI Foundation: Your Workforce Development Partner for CHIPS ACT Funding
The CHIPS Act presents a significant opportunity for your company to drive workforce development initiatives. If you need help with your CHIPS Act application, we can help.
SEMI Foundation is recognized as a strategic partner by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) of the United States Department of Commerce (DoC) in the CHIPS Workforce Development Guide (April 2023).
We understand that every company is unique, and that's why our support is customizable to meet your specific needs. Whether you require assistance with developing pre-applications or full applications, we have the knowledge and resources to support your plans.
As a backbone organization, a requirement for CHIPS Act funding, we develop and oversee sectoral partnerships and networks. Our services are offered on a fee-for-service contract basis, tailored to your program's size and scope.
The SEMI Foundation offers guidance and support, customizable to specific needs, to companies submitting applications for CHIPS funding. We can help develop both pre-applications and full applications, as well as serve as a workforce development program partner.
Imagine the possibilities. With SEMI Foundation by your side, you can get:
- Pre-application/application planning framework
- Regional demographic reports to support narratives
- Good Jobs Principles case-making
- Language describing education and training programs
- Guidance on cross-cutting principles in workforce plans
- Proposal editing and recommendations
- Backbone organization support
- K-12 Outreach & Engagement
- Industry image and awareness services
- Veteran outreach, hiring, and retention services
- DEI Toolkit and Initiatives
- Mentoring services
Ready to take the first step? Contact us now to discuss how we can support your CHIPS Act application. Together, we will pave the way to a thriving future for your company and the semiconductor industry.