A SEMI Technology Community
The SEMI integrated Packaging, Assembly, and Testing (SiPAT) Technology Community's goal is to promote the sustainable development of the Semiconductor Packaging, Assembly, and Test industry in Europe. The representatives come from SEMI member companies who have semiconductor packaging, assembly, or test manufacturing and/or design capabilities and capacities.
The purpose of SiPAT is to facilitate collective engagement and support the resolution of issues that can be more effectively undertaken as an industry association rather than as individual companies. These actions may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining a strong back-end network in Europe and Americas
- Increasing mutual awareness between European and America based suppliers and device / packaging manufacturers
- Identifying and reporting capabilities and capacities of European SiPAT members
- Bench-marking back-end facilities operations.
- Advocating and lobbying for the EU Packaging, Assembly & Test industry
- Initiating EU-funded project proposals
SEMI hosts packaging & test Communities
European SiPAT Structure
If you are interested in joining the SEMI Special Interest Group focused on the common issues of packaging, assembly and testing, please contact Ana Bernardo at email@example.com..
Heterogeneous Integration Roadmap
Heterogeneous Integration Roadmap activities continue -- sponsored by the IEEE Electronics Packaging Society (EPS), SEMI, IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS), IEEE Photonics Society and the ASME EPPD Division, with the intention of expanding the roadmap collaboration to other IEEE Technical Societies that share interest in the Heterogeneous Technology Roadmap as well as to organizations outside IEEE that share this common vision for the roadmap.